- Suitable for allergic rhinitis
- Protects from allergies
- Contains natural sea minerals content
- Non drowsy nasal pump solution
- Preservative free with anti-contamination valve
- Manufactured by Church & Dwight UK Ltd.
Description: Stérimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response encapsulates and rapidly neutralises exterior particles (allergens, dust, pollution etc.) that are mainly responsible for the allergic reaction. This product provides long-lasting hydration and forms a protective and invisible film that prevents allergens from coming into contact with nasal mucosa.
Direction of Use:
- Use product at very first symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Gently administer 2 sprays into each nostril, up to six times a day that is approx. 120 sprays
- The solution is suitable for application by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children from 3 years
Side Effects and Precautions:
- If in doubt, ask your pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist
- In case you come across any irritation or allergic reactions, stop using the solution and consult doctor
- 100% natural sea water
- Preservative free
Each Pack Contains: 20ml of Stérimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response
- Store the spray bottle solution at room temperature
- Do not let it get exposed to naked flames
- Avoid storing near moisture prone area
- Keep away from reach and sight of children and pets
- ☛ Relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- ☛ Protect allergies
- ☛ Moisturize and strengthen the barrier function of the nasal mucosa
- Binding: Personal Care
- Brand: Sterimar
- Product Group: Health and Beauty
- Product Type Name: HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
- Manufacturer: CHURCH & DWIGHT UK LTD.
- Part Number: 3943925
- Publisher: CHURCH & DWIGHT UK LTD.
- Studio: CHURCH & DWIGHT UK LTD.
- Price: £8.99